Multiple projects for procedural Generation using Python.
- Perlin noise 1D, Worley and Voronoi
- Koch snowflake
- Generating trees with grammar
- Procedural generation of a labyrinth with multi-agent and voxel system. Think about multiple worms eating an apple.
- Adding a marching cube algorithm to generate .obj meshes.
- Then spiting meshes in small part for performance issues and culling possibility.
This labyrinth shall be use in Unity for a flying game.
Open Source code https://bitbucket.org/Orion_78/gamagora_generation-procedural