Here is a copy of an interesting guide to hack the Bebop 2:
Best Wifi results:
Change your country to United State to get access to more frequencies. After many tries, it is useless to use 5GHz, best keep 2 GHz to improve the reception range.
– Is it possible to use Skycontrolleur (V1 ou V2) with other RC drone?
– A way to use accro mode on bebop 2 ?
No… wait maybe http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/building-for-bebop-on-linux.html
– RTH with higher altitude than 20m
Maybe (not tested) or https://community.parrot.com/t5/Bebop-2/Change-RTH-Altitude-with-4-03/td-p/162378
– Unlock 150m limit (usefull when footage on montagne)
Using the Freefly plan apps, there is a bug allowing you to set a higher altitude than 150m. Then once your drone reach there, you can fly around freely
This apps seams to works, but only in iOs
– Record over an usb key (because 8gb is not enough…)
The solution is inside the Hacking guide (at least, until the new version 4.x)